A little conversation...

Hb_Kai

I've noticed in some threads on this forum that people are going slightly or way off-topic and are being either asked or told to resort back to the original topic and thought maybe this forum needs a little bit of a conversation thread, hence this post.

So how is everyone's day beginning? Or ending, depending on where in the world you are, when you view this topic, and all the other factors.

EDIT:- Just realised that some of you may consider this thread as spam - just to let you know this was not my intention at all.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roast duck here with roast spuds, broccoli, cabbage and yorkshire puddings.......

Had sun here mostly just one 20 minute heavy shower then sun again. Went to see if the sea was still there. WILD along the cliffs!

They found Esmaralda climbing up a lamp post in the village again. She had banana and custard in one ear and jelly and blancmange in the other, and of course, as usual, she would not come down, despite everybody shouting at her.

Eventually, at teatime, she did come down, and claimed she had never heard anyone shouting because she was a trifle deaf.

I've noticed in some threads on this forum that people are going slightly or way off-topic and are being either asked or told to resort back to the original topic and thought maybe this forum needs a little bit of a conversation thread, hence this post.

So how is everyone's day beginning? Or ending, depending on where in the world you are, when you view this topic, and all the other factors.

EDIT:- Just realised that some of you may consider this thread as spam - just to let you know this was not my intention at all.

May as well give up - you get a better line of chat on other forums..........IMHO.......