17 members have voted

1. 1. Pick an option

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

Mahler is a little and early for me, I much prefer BandMaid

I have no idea how the lovely Kobatu Miku runs in those shoes, but I never get tired of watching it.

WHO, never heard of him or her.

1 hour ago, andsome said:

WHO, never heard of him or her.

In this case understandable, to know BandMaid you need to be in with the in crowd, only the hippest of hepcats dude into the deepest recesses of metaldom like what I am, KNOW BanMaid !

PS anybody mistaking Miku for a him really needs to clean his glasses.:harhar:

13 minutes ago, Belatucadrus said:

In this case understandable, to know BandMaid you need to be in with the in crowd, only the hippest of hepcats dude into the deepest recesses of metaldom like what I am, KNOW BanMaid !

PS anybody mistaking Miku for a him really needs to clean his glasses.:harhar:

Easily done these days, so many blokes look like flossies

3 minutes ago, andsome said:

Looks very nice indeed, but you must have seen pictures of some of the characters in Thailand night clubs and brothels

Not my thing, I don't think they play enough metal to attract my attention.  I'm however aware of it, so will bow to your superior knowledge on the subject..

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Irene said:

I use various ones. 

My default is currently Edge, but I still use Firefox & IE on occasion

I went over to Edge from IE

But started having problems with Favorites disappearing, a problem still not solved by M.Soft

So I went over to Firefox & now I've set it to my liking I think it's fine.

But question, why use more than one browser type?

• 5 months later...
On 30/08/2016 at 7:53 AM, andsome said:

As far as I am concerned, I E has always been my favourite browser,and always performed better than any other that I tried. It is unfortunate that MS have decided that their older programs should not run well on Windows 10. They are trying to push users into using Mail for Windows 10, and Edge. They have not however reckoned with third party programs that they have no control over. So unfortunately I now run FF and Thunderbug rather than IE and Windows live mail. 

Good to see joined the Firefox /Thunderbird crowd "Hansome".:brilliant:

I've used it since 2003 never found any browser to beat Firefox.  But it does have its faults. Like going to Chemist Warehouse to buy stuff overwrites price on description etc so use IE for that. Only 2 browsers ever use.

IE latest works fine on W7 could well be its being on W10 that is affecting it.

And in spite of the leftie style denigration of W7saying 67% of those affected by War Cry and only 15% W10.

That is because the idiots aren't patching it. :whistling:

No trouble with my computers or lap top. All patched not on automatic but I choose and read what is in the patches etc.

I think some just dont patch. Scared of W10 being forced upon them still and MS are sending down via telemetry patches bits of W10 seems they cant resist :sign_groan:

Control and choice lost with W10 is what I hate about it mostly plus cant have some programs we want blooming cheek when we buy the OS and own the computer!

Lefties must now dominate MS since Bill left as this is the sort of thing they do. Make us do what they think and not what is right but then left is not right is it ha ha.

• 3 months later...

Yep Firefox still my favourite - tried most of their offshoot - Pale Moon Cyber Foix etc but end up back with old favourite.  Chrome - is good but if yu need a second browser - Comodo do a good one - without the reputed spying they say is on Chrome - but is a chrome based browser but tad faster methinks.

Still see the W7 lovers hanging in there ha ha. 

Shame on MS for forcing W10 on folks and using it to spy also as well as then making upo what you can anc cant have by way of programs on 'their' OS.  

If we all stopped using windows they would be out of a job. 

Today far too many younger ones seem to forget that.

Glad to see you're all hanging in here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since having Windows 10,I have found that I.E does not run well. Microsoft’s offering Edge is absolute rubbish,so I have settled on Firefox. I also absolutely dislike Mail for Windows,so have settled on Thunderbug.

16 minutes ago, andsome said:

Since having Windows 10,I have found that I.E does not run well. Microsoft’s offering Edge is absolute rubbish,so I have settled on Firefox. I also absolutely dislike Mail for Windows,so have settled on Thunderbug.

Exactly the same.

Edge kept losing my "Bookmarks" so I ceased using moving to Firefox which I find to be very good.

I was using BTYahoo mail but it kept logging me out so I moved to Thunderbird. Took a bit of getting used to but now it's a firm favorite.

Also for both of them there is a Back up program which could be useful:-

http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

12 minutes ago, johnoo said:

So, what is wrong with Edge, other than losing Bookmarks & Crashing after installation of W10 Creators edition?

Would just like to know some thoughts

Its been a long time since I gave up on it,but I do remember that I.E was infinitely superior