Let the countdown begin.........

deuces wild

They are religious zealots, whose mission is to kill those who do not have the same beliefs.

This can be applied to the religious right in America.

All these idiots, Islamic or Christian think they have "GOD"on their side.

VERY TRUE

And of course there are no religious zealots in the UK, eh? :rolleyes:

I don't think we have many of these in the UK, just plain idiots. That's just the people in charge.

PS. forgot also the people that voted for them, about half the population.

This looks like everybody is an idiot except you ? Eh?

Thos.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Change to the € now ;) ;)

Now I am puzzled, are you sure that you meant to post to this topic? Please don't let us get sidetracked into what has been one of the biggest failures of that blighted institute the EEC or EU whatever you wish to call it.

Now I am puzzled, are you sure that you meant to post to this topic? Please don't let us get sidetracked into what has been one of the biggest failures of that blighted institute the EEC or EU whatever you wish to call it.

I think it was to indicate the move by Iran (the main subject of this thread) to move away from the petrodollar to the petroeuro - another indication of the Iranian, or indeed, most of the Middle East's contempt for the USA and all it stands for.

I think it was to indicate the move by Iran (the main subject of this thread) to move away from the petrodollar to the petroeuro - another indication of the Iranian, or indeed, most of the Middle East's contempt for the USA and all it stands for.

Got you now, but heaven forbid that we ever go down THAT path.

Your right pops, they are trying to get the dollar out of the question, the main reason why Dubya is throwing a wobbly.

It could cost Dubya and his mates quite a bit off the value of their oil investments.

If you are going to accuse folks of getting rich on oil, at least be accurate. ;) You have to include the owners of Daimler-Chrysler, Siemens AG, Bayoil, Daewoo and Volvo, as well as government officials in Germany, France, Russia, Thailand, Malaysia, Belarus, Syria and Canada.

UNITED NATIONS -- In a scathing final report documenting massive corruption

in the U.N. oil-for-food program, investigators Thursday accused more than

2,200 companies, and prominent politicians, of colluding with Saddam

Hussein's regime to bilk the humanitarian operation of $1.8 billion.

The 623-page document exposed the global scope of a scam that allegedly

involved such name-brand companies as DaimlerChrysler and Siemens AG, as

well as a former French U.N. ambassador, a firebrand British politician and

the president of Italy's Lombardi region.

The investigators found that companies and individuals from 66 countries

paid illegal kickbacks using a variety of methods, and those paying illegal

oil surcharges came from, or were registered in, 40 countries.

The companies came from Thailand, Malaysia, Russia, Belarus, Syria, Canada

and many other places. Many businesses in the developing world made large

payments to get humanitarian contracts.

Most of the contracts went to Russian and French companies and individuals,

who were rewarded for their governments' outspoken opposition to the

sanctions. Still, even firms in countries supportive of the sanctions, such

as the United States, found ways to manipulate the system illegally -

sometimes by using Russian firms as middlemen.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2...27/213527.shtml

As far as the Islamic Middle East hating the United States..........

Very true, but it goes far beyond that. Those nations also hate all Western cultures and countries adopting those cultures and standards.

They hate the Jews and the nation of Israel.

In short they hate anyone not of Islamic belief. Their goal? Eliminate them.

Don't think you will be spared. :ninja:

Very true, but it goes far beyond that. Those nations also hate all Western cultures and countries adopting those cultures and standards.

We know this to be true, but many of us also see Dubya as a very dangerous person. We believe that he is very interested in his own wealth, and that of his friends, and will do ALMOST anything to safeguard and increase this wealth, including finding a pretext to wage war. He has shown himself in his true colours by refusing to sign treaties on reducing global warming. He is on record as saying that he will not agree to anything that will detract from the US economy.

Click here

Click here also

We know this to be true, but many of us also see Dubya as a very dangerous person. We believe that he is very interested in his own wealth, and that of his friends, and will do ALMOST anything to safeguard and increase this wealth, including finding a pretext to wage war. He has shown himself in his true colours by refusing to sign treaties on reducing global warming. He is on record as saying that he will not agree to anything that will detract from the US economy.

Click here

Click here also

Why should he agree to anything that will detract from the US economy? Why should he agree to Kyoto when other nations do not have to abide by its restrictions?

And how is Bush getting personally rich on his policies? :rolleyes:

BTW: Your 1st link does not open.

BTW: Your 1st link does not open.

It does here in Firefox.

If you want to read it here it is ;)

Thanks.

Read it. It is just one person's opinion. I am sure there are thousands on the net that support either side of the issue.

The bottom line is that things are just fine over here. How are things in your backyard andsome?

Aces wild (English translation) do you count all Islamic people in your statement to want to take over the world, as I don't and I would think most people wouldn't either. There are so called christian peoples with the same agenda. On a different subject has your top man taken up any stringed instruments lately.

Aces wild (English translation) do you count all Islamic people in your statement to want to take over the world, as I don't and I would think most people wouldn't either. There are so called christian peoples with the same agenda. On a different subject has your top man taken up any stringed instruments lately.

Sorry, should have said "Radical" Islamics, which *all* Mid-Eastern terrorist have been, as is the head of Iran.

Yes, there "were" christians with the same agenda, but not since the Crusades.

So most are aright, so why attack them. will have to disagree with the last bit, there are still plenty around (not all)

The problem is................I don't know if *most* are alright.

I do know that every terrorist attack on the US has involved young Islamic men. And I do know that the leader of Iran, a young Islamic man, just recently theatened to "level" Israel.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........ :rolleyes:

One of the Federal Reserve’s nightmares may begin to unfold in 2005 or 2006, when it appears international buyers will have a choice of buying a barrel of oil for $50 dollars on the NYMEX and IPE - or purchase a barrel of oil for €37 - €40 euros via the Iranian Bourse. This assumes the euro maintains its current 20-25% appreciated value relative to the dollar - and assumes that some sort of "intervention" is not undertaken against Iran. The upcoming bourse will introduce petrodollar versus petroeuro currency hedging, and fundamentally new dynamics to the biggest market in the world - global oil and gas trades

from your link ...Catgate

thought provoking

DW

Why should he agree to anything that will detract from the US economy?

fair enough ............

some reasoning behind the BS as an excuse over the weapons ....I guess ......but ...just why are we really there ...?