Forum home page.

andsome

What skin are you both using ?? - I don't think I'm missing anything with Frosty 2.3

I'm using Frosty 2.3 too.

rong: Posted Today, 10:17

Why do you need to go to the home page.

It is the screen which appears when I first load WF.

Morning all,

Not too sure what is going on with the forum at the moment, and I'm not sure if the two main issues we are seeing are related or not (rich text editor not posting replies, and the home page not showing news items).

I have submitted a support request to Invision to assist with a resolution.

In the meantime, the home page is not a major issue, and for those people unable to post replies because they are being redirected to the forum index, please turn off "Rich Text Editor" via your "My Controls" area (option located under "Board Settings").

I shall keep you updated.

Craig

for those people unable to post replies because they are being redirected to the forum index, please turn off "Rich Text Editor" via your "My Controls" area (option located under "Board Settings").

I shall keep you updated.

Craig

For those unfamiliar with the Forum's map, I think that's: My Contols>Options>Board Settings>Posting Settings (foot of the page).

The man from Invision logged in at 02:30 and fixed the home page issue.

The issue with the 'Rich Text Editor' is an interesting one, it works in IE, but not other browsers. I will need to double check with Invision / ask around to see if this has always been the case.

This is typed in rich text, and is typing black instead of blue. What colour do other members see this post in?

EDIT. Now that I have posted it appears to be blue. What is the point of rich text?

It looks black to me!

Which browser are you using at the moment Andsome?

This is typed in rich text, and is typing black instead of blue. What colour do other members see this post in? EDIT. Now that I have posted it appears to be blue. What is the point of rich text?
It looks black to me!

It looks BLACK to me too.

This is typed in rich text, and is typing black instead of blue. What colour do other members see this post in?

EDIT. Now that I have posted it appears to be blue. What is the point of rich text?

It looks black to me!

I only ever use IE7. I have just made several attempts to quote and reply in rich text. Each attempt got lost. I even tried highlighting and right clicking to copy and paste should the next attempt fail. COPY was not an option on offer, only COPY BACKGROUND. I am making this attempt at quote/reply in standard text.

It seems the problem persists.

Quote hasn't worked for me at all since Christmas, even when I changed to Standard Text. This will show if it's working now (or not, as the case may be).

Yes, Quote worked and so does normal reply, but andsome's blue is black to me.

Edit is working as well, both Full and Quick.