Its a bit like the old days

AlanHo

I just came onto the forum - clicked on "new Content" and was presented with a list of posts with andsome, pops, maneman, gandalph, irene, bludgard, alan2273 and catgate's submissions in view.

But where are my other old playmates including :-

Boris

Doug

Decandy

Artist

Tankus

D4V!d

Chris

Panarchy

Northamuk

and many more that have slipped my mind.............

I just came onto the forum - clicked on "new Content" and was presented with a list of posts with andsome, pops, maneman, gandalph, irene, bludgard, alan2273 and catgate's submissions in view.

But where are my other old playmates including :-

Boris

Doug

Decandy

Artist

Tankus

D4V!d

Chris

Panarchy

Northamuk

and many more that have slipped my mind.............

Please don't entice Panicky back. PLEASE no more build my own computer, do you remember the saga?

Tankus mainly hangs around IDF 50 I've noticed.

I've seen nothing of NortumUK for a couple of years now.

He could be extremely objectionable at times.

Andsome Said:

No need for that sort of thing. Nor sarcasm, cynicism, rudeness, or any other of the things that can be the very glue of computer forums. :ranting: :D

Computer forums are a wonderful place though for awakening to the realisation that the artificial intelligence of computers has still got a very long way to go to match the true wonder of natural stupidity, and subsequently you go on to learn that clockwork trains are not the only things worthy of winding up at times ! :rolleyes:

Just see how much our Chinese friend Mr.Ho enjoyed Vitriolic Venom. :lol:

Mr. Ho does have quite the blinding smile (a new mind-control technique, per chance?) :unsure: .

Image @ 1,000 magnification (at least it's over 900! :lol: ).

Please view with extreme caution as there have been rumors of dilly-dalliance and willy-niilyness that overcame those who dared stare too long.

Animation was removed to avoid legal repercussions....

ho.jpg

Andsome Said:

No need for that sort of thing. Nor sarcasm, cynicism, rudeness, or any other of the things that can be the very glue of computer forums. :ranting: :D

Computer forums are a wonderful place though for awakening to the realisation that the artificial intelligence of computers has still got a very long way to go to match the true wonder of natural stupidity, and subsequently you go on to learn that clockwork trains are not the only things worthy of winding up at times ! :rolleyes:

Just see how much our Chinese friend Mr.Ho enjoyed Vitriolic Venom. :lol:

You didn't know him. He was far from being a wind up merchant, he was just downright unpleasant.

Yep. I did know him Keith, and once called him a " Little Pr*** " and a " Troll " on the forum here. ( Got my post deleted.)

He would argue Black was White, invent crap tutorials that nobody would ever use, always wanted to make operating systems look like something else, nothing he ever did or said seemed logical, (done on purpose I suspect) and had the ability to wind you up like a spring. It's not nice doing that. :wacko:

By the way......... I've sent 3 kittens to you by Fedex...................

How are you getting along with Adobe Photoshop by the way ?

John.

JOHNNY.gif

Yep. I did know him Keith, and once called him a " Little Pr*** " and a " Troll " on the forum here. ( Got my post deleted.)

He would argue Black was White, invent crap tutorials that nobody would ever use, always wanted to make operating systems look like something else, nothing he ever did or said seemed logical, (done on purpose I suspect) and had the ability to wind you up like a spring. It's not nice doing that. :wacko:

By the way......... I've sent 3 kittens to you by Fedex...................

How are you getting along with Adobe Photoshop by the way ?

John.

JOHNNY.gif

Photo shop is very difficult and I have purchased a book from Amazon. With a bit ok luck the kittens may be DOA.