Neo Planet Announcement

Craig

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never quite understood why Windows Forum was changed to a name that has nothing to do with computer help. I also have noticed the immediate drop in visitors after the name change.

Glad you changed your mind back :smile:

But I hope you will still keep the Mac & Linux sections, despite the new/old name.

Anyway, from me too: thanks to all of you who are making this forum happen :happy:

I have recently had a serious problem with my computer which caused me to lose some data - including my IE Favourites.

Hence I have needed to set them up again and have just tried the Neo Planet back-up link to ensure I am "braced" for the imminent forum change.

This link did not work

http://www.neoplanetbackup.co.uk/

What is the correct link for the back-up.

As one of the more recent members, I panicked a little when I read the opening to this thread. I thought that the site was to be closed down.

However, after reading it, I waited to see other people's reactions and their questions and it appears that, to us mere mortals, this will just be a name change which should bring the forum to a wider audience. If it achieves that aim it can do nothing but good.

Good luck, Craig and the team.

Thos.

post-3192-1134983497_thumb.gif

Yup, they are all working very hard in the background on this. Afraid my skills would only hamper them so I will concentrate on the more mundane stuff like scrutinising andsomes posts.

You're asking to have your windows broken,

Hello Craig and the rest of the crew :laugh: In just popped in to wish you all a happy Xmas, but was taken aback with the news. :ohmy:

I wish you all continued success with Windows forum. In my book it was always the best. :wink:

God bless you all.

ps good to see monkey doing so well. :w00t:

Good to hear from you monkeyhanger....Merry Xmas :biggrin: