You Choose  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Konqueror
    • Other - please let us know

How can you hold a "which is best" unless everyone has tried them all?

You will get a result, but it may well turn out to be just a reflection of the random distribution of browsers (and bigots).

Hi

Having tried just about all of them at one time or another. I find that it is a personal thing for each user and what they want a Browser to do for them.

Currently I am using IE7, FireFox and Opera Reason for this combination is that certain sites only see IE. Use Opera for most as I like the Copy to Note feature, FireFox is used because of it Extentions.

Best

Grand Dad

My main choice is Firefox because of the add-ons...

IE7 for netbanking (since my bank only allows this one, since its java/activeX based)

Opera (win), netscape (mac) and Safari (mac) for testing webpages...

I use Opera for high presure loads aswell, since it seems to handle it better (100+ pages)...

So in all, i use:

80% Firefox

10% IE7

7% Opera

2% Safari

1% Netscape

I use Firefox and IE7 in equal amounts, just depends on which Icon down on the task bar I hit when first booted. Must admit, I have tried most but by no means all of them, but still prefer IE, especially version 7. I've never had a problem with any version of IE.

anyone watch britains got tallent?
is a opera singer really good one at that!

ABSOBLOODYLUTELYBRILLIANT. I have saved that link to listen to again. Here was me thinking that paul potts was an ex Cambodian terrorist leader. :D

Paul Potts is/was a regular at the other place under the pseudonym pavvi.

A friend of mine, a respected London stage music director, rates Potts' singing voice as slightly better than a reasonable pub singer in need of much training to be able to cope with a real career in real music.

I use Firefox and IE7 in equal amounts, just depends on which Icon down on the task bar I hit when first booted. Must admit, I have tried most but by no means all of them, but still prefer IE, especially version 7. I've never had a problem with any version of IE.

Do you prefer it because of the interface?

If so, click the link in my signature!

OH!

Why does your pic look almost identical to mine?