IT IS ALL OVER!!!!

People, I am pleased to tell you that I have today had my last (ok, my only!) exam as part of my degree. After 4 years at University it is all over...there are no assignments to do, no more modules to choose, no more lectures to attend. That is it.

All I do now is sit back, put my feet up, spend the rest of my loan and await firstly the summer ball, then results day, and with a bit of luck graduation.

Unfortunatly with an end of studies comes the realisation that the world of work awaits. So within less than 24 hours of that last exam finishing I start a job tomorrow. Ouch. Ah well, what better time to start paying back the debt.

Your support, comments, and distractions over the last year have been welcomed and so I extend my thanks to you all. I can only hope that the end of student days don't see the end of internet browsing.

A significant day in my short life I'm sure you will agree.

Now where did I put the beer money??

Well done Sir Rad, I hope you achieve the results you are hoping for. By the way, what is your Job you are starting?  :unsure:

Am starting a 3 month contract today (lots of holiday for me then!) in an IT Support job. Pays a fair wack of money and being contract pays weekly so at least I'll be able to keep a roof over my head for a bit longer :D

bvw - sorry ended up going to shopping at the end of work yesterday to get shirts (no more student clothes either!) and then met up with a friend. Amazing how little time you are left with once you loose the hours between 9am and 5pm from your day!

Will try harder to show my face this evening - but look I was here at 7.55am! Thats dedication to you!

• 1 month later...