'Er Indoors

andsome

Well I feel sure that based on the results of the right hand she is going to find a new lease of life whithin the next few months.

I base this on the fact that if the left hand operation is not successful she now has a very good right hand for gripping a snooker cue. So coupling the patience she has gained through living with you for donkeys year, to a left hand that looks perfect for a "bridge", she could be world champion in Sheffield next year.

Anyhowup, I wish her well.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The phone rang this morning. My heart sank when the young lady said she was Mr Boorah's secretary and asked to speak to 'Er indoors. Our first thought was 'oh no, it's cancelled'. In fact, she said that the surgeon was not too happy with the replacement joints and had ordered replacements. The operation was due tomorrow morning, and we had to arrive at 7-30 a m, but this is now put back to Wednesday at 12-30 p.m. This time will suit us much better. She said that he wanted time for the replacements to be delivered, and for him to examine them. She can now have a light breakfast before 7.a.m. :D :D

The phone rang this morning. My heart sank when the young lady said she was Mr Boorah's secretary and asked to speak to 'Er indoors. Our first thought was 'oh no, it's cancelled'. In fact, she said that the surgeon was not too happy with the replacement joints and had ordered replacements. The operation was due tomorrow morning, and we had to arrive at 7-30 a m, but this is now put back to Wednesday at 12-30 p.m. This time will suit us much better. She said that he wanted time for the replacements to be delivered, and for him to examine them. She can now have a light breakfast before 7.a.m. :D :D

Better that than a total cancellation. :D

The surgeon is happy with the results. Although this hand was no where near as bad as the right hand, it proved to be a more difficult job. Unfortunately as she has to take warfarin, and the balance in her system is not quite right yet she has had to stay in. She has had another blood test this morning, and if the result is better she can come home. If not, it's another night in hospital.

Hope you've scrubbed all the floors for her andsome. Would be rather chauvinistic to leave it all for her when she comes home. Hope it's soon and give her these from all of us here:-

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

She wouldn'approve of me scrubbing the carpets. :lol:

That is good news.

Not only for you both but for all the top snooker players, who must have been quaking in their boots.

:lol: :lol:

A little more puffiness this time than on the right hand. Despite not looking so bad before the operation, he had to cut away far more bone growth, and there was a lot of swelling in the fingers before the operation. He is very pleased though and confident of a good outcome. That man deserves a medal.

Looking good andsome. Please give her my regards and I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

If I where you I'd start going down the gym and get yourself whipped into shape. You might have to duck the punches a bit quicker. :lol: :flowers:

Best wishes to her. Looks painful.............

Surprisingly little pain again. I think arthritis sufferers build up a pain tolerance. Nothing that eight paracetamol a day can't keep in check. Thanks for all the good wishes folks. :D :D :D

Why would she punch him? He's perfect - isn't he??

If he was yours would he still be alive :unsure:

Probably not.......... :D

Well there you go then. That's why I suggested the Gym. He may keep his extremely good looks a little bit longer. :lol:

Good luck to her.

Aren't theses replacement parts wonderful! Years ago you would have just had to suffer on.

Amazing results! Glad things worked out for her. :flowers:

Thanks. It looks very much as though the end result will be as good as the first hand. The stiches came out this week. :D