What's happened??

Irene

I too am having difficulty reading the very pale text - I tried switching to IP Board Mobile theme but that is covered in error messages and I had a heck of a palaver getting it back to Windows Forum 3.2.

If it were April 1st I could understand it. If it aint broke - why mess about and try to fix it.

Why are changes made to the board without giving us advance notice? (That's my extra thought for today).

Indeed - pale blue text on a slightly paler blue background does not give for easy reading at my age and eyesight.

I changed it to 'black' - any better?

I too am having difficulty reading the very pale text - I tried switching to IP Board Mobile theme but that is covered in error messages and I had a heck of a palaver getting it back to Windows Forum 3.2.

If it were April 1st I could understand it. If it aint broke - why mess about and try to fix it.

Why are changes made to the board without giving us advance notice? (That's my extra thought for today).

Craig has been looking for a skin for ages and then he came across this one and put it on - I knew nothin' about it gov honest. But I like it...

I honestly can't understand the complaints about pale text. It is very sharp and clear on this computer. Could it be a case of needing to adjust other computers?:)

I think the text issue was resolved.

I popped in early this morning and there was pale blue text.I too thought I had been hijacked.:0

I honestly can't understand the complaints about pale text. It is very sharp and clear on this computer. Could it be a case of needing to adjust other computers?:)

Oh yes, that will be the answer........Everybody is out of step except 'andsome

The default text size is FAR TOO SMALL.

I know you can increase the size with keyboard short cuts - but why should I have to.

I cannot read the existing small font. I am not at all happy with this unexpected change thrust upon us.

Please increase the font size.

Thank you.

Also can we get the tags back that show which posts that we've read? Ta vely muchly!

they are still their but don't stand out very well from the rest

At the expense of appearing thick - what tags and where?

The arrow points to the ones I haven't looked at the one under is one I had looked at, if you click the folder you go to the last unread post. Of course that is if that's what Doug was looking for

post-67-080490900 1283939045_thumb.jpg