LONDON TERROR ATTACK

Redhat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely hope that no on on the forum will demean the animal kingdom by calling these perpetrators animals, The are much lower on the evolution scale than animals, and rank in my opinion as lower even than SLIME. Whatever cause people may feel that they are fighting for, there is NEVER any excuse for targeting innocent people going about their everyday lives. I hope that they rot in their own personal hell. ( Rant over.)

What I find most appalling is that this was brought on by the actions of Bush and Blair, who are supposed to be leaders, and believers in peace. I find it also most odd that there are some people who will hear nothing against them, and think that they should be safe from personal attack.

I am always curious to know from terrorists of any persuasion is what they hope to achieve by their actions.

The very best they can do is cause a temporay disruption to the lives of a relatively small number of people and then it is all ignored until the next time.

It seems an awful lot of effort to go to for very little result.

Obviously, I have every sympathy to all those affected but the vast majority of us will carry on as before - terrorist actions have insigificant impact on our lives.

What I find most appalling is that this was brought on by the actions of Bush and Blair, who are supposed to be leaders, and believers in peace. I find it also most odd that there are some people who will hear nothing against them, and think that they should be safe from personal attack.

No, catgate. The most appalling thing is the mindless hatred displayed by the perpetrators of this action, the Madrid bombings and the World Trade Centre atrocity.

Thos.

I agree with Thos here, there is nothing in Blair and Bush's actions to justify these atrocities other than in the minds of these mindless thugs.

The planners of these atrocities will probably never commit themselves to do any of their "gods work" instead relying on coercion, ignorance and threats to get someone else to be the cannon fodder, whilst they hide away and spout their hatred.

I've been watching the live coverage on BBC1/24 and Sky since Redhat brought this to my attention this morning.

Very shocking to see this happening, again. Every time something like this happens, i always think back to 9/11 and think, if that didnt happen, would this?

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by todays bombings in London.

Why do you have to throw Bush and Blair into every post you make? Can you take a moment to honor those who died or are injured before you turn this into an anti Bush/and Blair thread once again? :Cool Disappointed:

I agree with Thos here, there is nothing in Blair and Bush's actions to justify these atrocities other than in the minds of these mindless thugs.

So you are saying that deciding to enter a foreign sovereign state/country without sanction by the UN, and bombing and slaughtering its inhabitants, on a jumped up pretext is justifiable? All the evidence now emerging seems to show that the Afghan business was basically a "we don't know what to do but by hell we'll do something" type of move, and the Iraq invasion had been planned long before "they" found a good enough excuse to over ride their own governments and the UN and attack. They now claim it was for democracy and regime change. This has given the green light for anti west fundemental terrorists.

What would be your/our response to China attacking this country because they " wanted to introduce Marxism and wished to remove Blair", just as Hitler thought it would be best if he told all Europe what to do.

The mindless thugs have, by and large, been hypnotised by their religious leaders, in a similar way to the Paisley method, only more so. There is no doubt in my mind that their leaders are the personification of evil upon earth, but then so are the large majority of World Leaders, religious or political.

The world of Islam is going through the same expantionist phase that Christianity went through, both approx the same time after the death of their "founders". Just look as the atrocities committed by the Christians in the name of religion. They were just as hypnotised as the suicide bombers. They were told it was good to destroy none believers or anyone who got in their way.

Fortunately education and the gradual casting off of religious hypnosis over the last few centuries has left the west more tolerant, and hopefully a few more centuries may see Islam more tolerant. But until then?????

Incidentally, it is not possible for a mindless person to have anything in mind.

What a difference 24 hours makes ....

Elation yesterday ....... and this morning ..... still .... over getting the Olympics in our east end ... Then some staff phoned in....... to work stating that they were stuck at Stratford station (around 9.am 2 miles away) and nothing was moving ...then the mobile phone network went down ....

Started watching TV in work ... It quickly became obvious that it was a multiple attack by 10.30 am ...police closed down our road at 11am as its an artery into the square mile ... I work about a mile away from the square mile ....all Ive seen is whats been shown on TV .....

By this time ..there were no mobiles , Tube ,trains buses and cabs , and the landlines were playing up ....We closed up and I sent the staff home , but most of us went to the pub , where Ive been for most of the afternoon ...... we were stuck... as good a place as any ...!

..Some east end Buses started running around 3pm , but nothing was moving in Zone 1 ....got home just after 5pm (quick bus ride ....no traffic)

Been catching up on whats happened on the news ...

There may have been a suicide bomber shot by police in the docklands...but it has not been on the national news yet

It was a well organised attack ..... 4 bombs ...and a complete shutdown of central London ......with transport problems out to zone 5 and beyond

my sister told me that even Cardiff central closed down this afternoon

suspect package destroyed at Brighton

Nasty .........

The IRA Baltic bomb exchange blast actually rattled the windows of my house ( I live miles away )

But although these bombs have been considerably smaller ...their effects have been far worse ...!

NOTHING  justifies these sort of atrocities, as DW asked let's keep politics out of this thread at least.

First of all this thread has its origins in politics and the results of the actions by these evil befuddled creatures will be used for"our" political purposes until no more "value" can be wrung out of them.

Secondly, No one could possibly justify the maiming of another human being, let alone killing them, for purely spurious dogmatic reasons. Nowhere did I suggest today's abhorance was. What I asked was a question, about the justifiable nature of actions by "our leaders", in the hope that their actions could be seen as through the eyes of the recipients of this action.

I would suggest that the puppet masters controlling those who perpetrated todays nastiness had little difficulty in justifying it to the front line.

NOTHING  justifies these sort of atrocities, as DW asked let's keep politics out of this thread at least.

First of all this thread has its origins in politics and the results of the actions by these evil befuddled creatures will be used for"our" political purposes until no more "value" can be wrung out of them.

Secondly, No one could possibly justify the maiming of another human being, let alone killing them, for purely spurious dogmatic reasons. Nowhere did I suggest today's abhorance was. What I asked was a question, about the justifiable nature of actions by "our leaders", in the hope that their actions could be seen as through the eyes of the recipients of this action.

I would suggest that the puppet masters controlling those who perpetrated todays nastiness had little difficulty in justifying it to the front line.

Agree 100%

hmm ...will this be a one day hit like Madrid ...or sustained....... while the G8 and the world press is on ...?

................................................................................

edit

Rucksack bombs at the biggest .....

Yet Iraqi's have had 1000Kgs dropping through roofs for over a decade ...... does make you wonder ......?

Why do you have to throw Bush and Blair into every post you make? Can you take a moment to honor those who died or are injured before you turn this into an anti Bush/and Blair thread once again?

I do not throw them into every post, although I would like to throw them away. The reason I belittle them, as I do, is because they each represent the worst type of politician that exists (and my words are their some shockers up and down the world). They are each in power not by the "honest" route of free will of the people, but have got there by spin, nepotism, graft, deceit, working the system etc. . They have then turned away from the needs of the people and the country, and are now doing the bidding of those who really put them there. Not only that but their egos take every opportunity to push themselves into the publicity limelight and grab whatever they see as glory. The politcal system in the west is used for the benefit of its leaders just as much as, if not more than, the religious sytem in the east is used for the benefit if its leaders.

The ordinary people of the world east, west, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Bhudist have no interest in starting conflicts or changing everything, all this is generated by "leaders", for their backers, and Bush and Blair are not only examples of this, they are prime movers.

Does this answer your question?

As far as honouring the dead and injured goes, for what do they need honouring. I have the deepest sorrow for the loss of life and/or injury, howsoever caused. I also have enormous sympathy for all their relatives, but honouring them sems to me something akin to awarding a traffic accident victim a Gold Medal.

What is required is the dishonouring of those who have brought the world into the state that it is in, and the West messrs B & B stand head and shoulders above the rest.